This update completely changes how the game is compiled and should result in about a x2 speed improvement, especially when it comes to the AI taking their turns. This update also re-writes most of the graphical code in the game, significantly improving how screen resolutions function as well as giving you more options, such as unlocking your view from the scenario.
--- added ---
- added: new option to unlock the scenario view.
--- improved ---
- improved: game window no longer centres itself on the screen when moving to scenarios and menus.
- improved: view outside of the scenario has been cleaned up.
- improved: game no longer starts in full-screen the first time the game is launched.
- improved: pixel smoothing is no longer enabled by default the first time the game is launched.
- improved: game in general should now be much faster than previous versions due to how the game is now compiled, this should greatly effect AI turn speed.
- improved: follow mouse option has been re-wrote and should now make the screen follow the mouse much smoother.
--- fixed ---
- fixed: potential crash when AI looked for cities to make independent.
- fixed: loading screen sometimes not fitting the window size.
- fixed: night effects would sometimes not correctly be drawn.
- fixed: resolution buttons in the options menu would not function correctly sometime causing multiple resolutions to be set.
- fixed: unit upkeep would sometimes be miscalculated.
- fixed: when minimising the game window the view would be set to the upper left corner of the scenario.
- fixed: game memory was not correctly cleaned after loading a scenario.
- fixed: crash related to some shortcut keys functioning outside of a scenario.
- fixed: crash when creating a vassal while there was empty slots left in the player selection window in skirmish mode.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.